The 2FORKIDS Application is concerned about the protection of personal data. It is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection for your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Identity of the controller
Personal data is collected by 2FORKIDS - Head Office: HOME SPLIT HOME LLC, 1013 Center Road, Ste 403S, WILMINGTON, DE 19805 NEW CASTLE COUTNTY.
We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. The data collected
By using the Application 2FORKIDS you are led to send us information, some of which are likely to identify you (hereinafter "Personal Data"). This is particularly the case when you fill in forms such as when you register.
This information contains in particular the following data: The data necessary to register for the service we provide on our Application, including your first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, sex, phone number and password. This information is obligatory. Otherwise, 2FORKIDS will not be able to provide you with the services offered by our Application and you will not be authorized to create an account.
Other information, optional, may also be provided by you in your personal space, relating to health (social security number, blood type, allergies ...), physical appearance (hair color, eye color, weight , cut). This information is for the exclusive use of the Account Owner and is not subject to any processing by 2FORKIDS.
3. Purpose: Exploitation of data concerning you
2FORKIDS uses your personal data to provide you with the best and most secure use of the services on offer and allows you to personalize your profile on the Application but also to exchange serenely with other 2FORKIDS users.
4. Shelf life of your data
With the exception of the Categories of Optional Personal Data (mentioned above in article 2), your Personal Data is archived at the end of the following periods:
- 5 years after your last use of our Application, if you have not closed your account.
- 1 year after the closure of your Account, unless you have been the subject of a report, in which case your data are kept for 2 years following the report received.
5. Use and Moderation of Messages
6. Confidentiality of your password
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password we have chosen to access your account on our Application.
You agree to keep this password secret and not to communicate it to anyone.
7. Your Rights on your Personal Data
Right of access: You have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data in our possession.
Right of opposition: You also have the right to oppose at any time for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your Personal Data, for direct marketing purposes or treatments carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or to obtain compensation from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights. Before all procedures, it will be necessary to try to find an amicable solution with 2FORKIDS by formulating your request by email at the following address: email@example.com
8. Targeted advertising, e-mails and SMS
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent when required, we may use the data you provide to us on the 2FORKIDS Application for marketing purposes, for example to send you our newsletters or any other communication that may be of interest to you. and display targeted advertising on social media platforms or third-party sites.
Regarding promotional emails: You can withdraw your consent at any time by unchecking the box in your Account or by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications.
Concerning the targeted advertisements:
- On social media platforms such as Facebook, you can oppose this treatment at any time by configuring the parameters relating to the advertising of your Account.
- On third party sites: you can refer to article 9 about Cookies to understand how to withdraw your consent.
We may also use your data to send you advertising messages that may be of interest to you on social media platforms or third party sites. If you want more information about this, we invite you to read the contractual documents of these platforms.
The data we collect may also allow 2FORKIDS to improve and optimize its Application, in particular to ensure that the display of our content is adapted to your device and thus optimally offer you the interactive features of our services.
The goal of 2FORKIDS is the preservation of a healthy and secure environment on its Application.
The term Cookies covers all the tracers deposited and read, during the consultation of a Website, the reading of an electronic mail, the installation or the use of a software or a mobile app.
There are several categories of cookies used by 2FORKIDS:
- Basic Cookies, allowing you to move around the Site and use its features. They are usually installed only in response to actions on your part to access services, such as connecting to a secure area of our App and are essential for the use of it.
- Functional Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as personal greeting and registration of your preferences (the choice of your language or region where you are for example). These cookies collect anonymous information and can not trace your movements to other sites.
- Advertising or targeting cookies record your visit to our Site, as well as the pages you have viewed and the links you have followed. We will use this information to display relevant advertising based on your interests. They are also used to limit the number of views of the same ad and to help measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. Thus, we may also share this information with third parties (eg advertisers).
In addition, if you refuse to register Cookies on your device from your Internet browser, you will still be able to browse our Site / Application, but some parts and options may not work properly.
10. Links to other Websites and Social Networks